at home
woke up around 3pm (slept around 5am last nite>.>)
watched The loved ones
friend told me about this movie before
a nice one^^
i love the song from this movieeee~
Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don’t I make you laugh?
...Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?
I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me,
I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break,
I crave, I love, I’ve waited long enough,
I try as hard as I can.
Why do you see, why do you see, why do you see right through me..'
so imm =)goin to sleep soon..
n i think
i am wastin my life..
just as H-na told me last nite-only need to study in high skool times-
lol hes not a nerd btw xD a pretty cooooooooool guy x)
age almost can be my uncle.. so._." jks haha hes errm around 21 to 22 or 23.. i cant remeber TT"
n pig. talk to me soon about the outin on monday D; missed ur message again - -"
n i miss your handsome face =)

No comments:
Post a Comment